What is the Coalition?
The Coalition is a partnership and members
come from throughout the community representing a wide variety
of interests. Look around our table and you might see former
inmates working hand-in-hand with criminal justice officials,
treatment and prevention professionals collaborating with
grassroots activists, and many other combinations of talent
and experience too numerous to mention, all learning from
each other. Members' common bond is their commitment to the
Vision, Mission and
|| Working together for a healthy
and safe community.
||To reduce alcohol and other drug problems
through coordinated and committed community prevention
- Strength derived from collaboration
and partnership with diverse groups and individuals.
- Knowledge as a means to encourage
- Energy derived from the shared focus
of a determined, passionate and empowered community.
- Informed decisions based on the
systematic, ongoing evaluation of community efforts.
We Serve the Community
Bringing People together to Share Ideas
in Order to:
- Inform the public about alcohol and other
drug related issues
- Provide information and referral to community
- Identify needs and find ways to meet them
- Coordinate services.